Wednesday, August 20, 2008

A lot to write about!

But no time to do it right now! Ha, ha. I will get to it.....later. I have to jump in and get the house in order. I have to say that I think I have been doing pretty well these last few weeks, with a new baby and all. With our good friend Bob staying the weekend I was glad that our house was guest ready with just some picking up. However, with the weekend, plus being out on Monday for the first time with all the kids, PLUS being out of the house ALL day yesterday....weeeellllll things need a bit more than a pick up. But hey, at least it's not in war zone mode!! Anyways! So I will be focusing on that for the day. But I do have a lot of things to write. Some funny, some sad, some just normal life stuff. But for today I thought I would just check in here and leave you with this great link. I checked out my sister's blog and followed the two links under her favorites (I'm not one of them :-(, she must not like me, after I told her she was my favorite sister and all! For those who don't know, she's my only sister :-)) Ok, anyways I didn't have time to read them as I have all this work to do, I just wanted to see who these wonderful women were. So a picture of some boots caught my eye. And low and behold she has a link to the Bootcamp!!!! Chautona has it on her blog, but this other person has all the links for the first 6 weeks. I "know" Chautona from Hearthkeepers. I haven't been there in a year as I didn't' resign up when they moved their board. But some wonderful ladies there. So Chautona has a 56 Day Bootcamp Challenge. They are almost finished, but hey, I just plan on starting on day one and do the 56 days in order. So don't delay, go HERE now! Our first day of school is Monday, and I was just saying to a friend of mine how I feel that although academics is important, that we as a family need to focus on other things first. I just said that this morning and then came across the challenge. Was it coincidence? Luck? Or a divine encounter? :-) Ok, enough, must go and get ready for the work day!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...