Sunday, March 20, 2011

Update of Moira

It's about 12:45 and I just recently talked to Jeremiah.  He called before 9 AM to say they were taking her back to surgery.  I was getting worried as I was told that this is a quick surgery (1 hour), and here it was three hours later.  Ends up that her appendix did perforate and leak a bit.  We seriously got to it just in time.  I am so thankful for that.  They were able to clean everything up so that she doesn't have to have a drainage tube, which would have made recovery more painful from what I've heard.  She is still in pain, but not as much as last night.  I do hope that between the antibiotics and pain meds she will be feeling better soon.  I need to gather a few things to take up to the hospital.  I told her we'll have a little party.  I am certain that the staff will think so when we all walk in :-) 

Please continue to pray for her healing and pain relief.  Thank you all!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...