Wednesday, March 16, 2011

New Blog

Call me crazy :-)  I really enjoy reading blogs that post large pictures.  Just a preference of mine.  We tried to make my blog wider, but failed to figure it out.  So I decided to start a blog dedicated to some of my edited pictures.  Not sure how often I will post there, nor am I sure if I will somehow make it known that a new post was put up.  I suppose I can try to get one of those blog lists on my side bar that actually tell you when the last time someone posted.  That sounds like a good option.  I plan on trying to customize it a bit.  All in good time.  I only have one post up so far, just to see how it will work.  Let me know what you think.

Find me at:

Capturing Life...With Full Hands

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...