Monday, June 09, 2008

We have been adopted!

By a cat! We get rid of puppies only to have a cat show up a few days later. I actually dont' mind. After our little mouse guest below our kitchen sink, I was thinking about our last cat, Spot. I was thinking it would be nice to have a mouser around. And low and behold up he, Morris (that's what we named him) comes, meowing. He is extremely friendly. So friendly that I am sure it would be the right thing to do to look in the lost pet adds. He's been hanging right here on the front porch. I woke up to be greeted by him looking into the living room window meowing at me incessantly. We are feeding him, so I suppose he's sticking around for some chow. But he just LOVES all the attention the girls are lavishing on him. He tries to come inside if they open the door, making me believe he may have been an indoor cat. I can really imagine he would be a "lap" cat. I really think this cat would just hang out on who evers lap that was sitting at the moment! BUT I prefer animals to be outside.....I really don't want a litter box. We already have one of those for the indoor ferret, I don't need two stinky boxes :-)

I know I don't have a lot of readers here, but whoever does stop by if you could pray for my online blogger friend, Bethany. I had just read on her blog that she was being taken to the hospital for severe back pain. She has four young children, and her husband is staying home to take care of them. I am sure this can be a scary time for all, so pray that they each would have peace and that her pain would be able to be managed. Thank you!

4 comments:

Kate said...

Just wanted to let you know I prayed for your friend after reading this just now! I hope she is well!

Jeremiah said...

Hey, looks like Katie is from Rochester, hon! Small world. Morris will be a good mouser, just you wait.

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed visiting your blog. I'm on the qf blogroll. Congratulations on the upcoming birth of baby #6.
Belinda aka luvs2bemom

Bethany W. said...

Kerri,
Thanks for praying for me. I had a few days of bed rest and am now functioning a little. I have a couple bulging discs in my back. The condition isn't permanent, but I cannot carry my two little ones for a while.
Bethany

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...