Monday, January 24, 2011

prayer request

Today Jeremiah is having his shoulder surgery.  He has to be at the hospital by one, and the surgery isn't scheduled until four this evening.  I am very thankful that someone volunteered to drop him off at the hospital, so I only have to make one trip into town tonight to pick him up.  I know someone should be with him, or at the hospital (always a good thing to do when you need to be in a hospital), but I can't be there, nor can anyone else.  So please pray that all would go smoothly, no complications.  Also please pray that the healing process will go well (for many reasons).  With me still in the healing stage of having a baby, and Jeremiah's shoulder out I am hoping no big lifting situations arise. 

Thank you!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...