Saturday, April 05, 2008

Nothing new

Just thought I would check in. Nothing exciting going on around here. I have been very, VERY busy with the child training. We have seen some major improvements. But like I thought, the little strongholds are starting to show their faces and it has been a bit more work these last couple of days. Jerry, Isabella and Moira are off to a fatherhood conference today. Jerry and Isa went yesterday. Isabella thought this would be a good way for her to learn what to look for in a husband. She took five pages of notes yesterday! Jerry says that it has been an amazing conference so far. Today is the last day. We are hosting one of the attendees this weekend. We enjoy fellowshipping with others from around the states. It is fun. The girls always look forward to having a guest. They were the ones who set up the room for him. Isabella wants to make pancakes for our guest as well. Too cute.

We have been getting some rain lately. Which is a real blessing. We have a statewide drought going on right now, so we've been praying for rainy days. We actually had a big thunderstorm last night. It's been a long while since we had one of those. Nothing like being awoken to what sounds like your house just blew up!

This coming week I am going to try to get back into some outside activities. It will be a case by case situation as I am determined to not drop the ball on the child training. It seems like we have forever until the baby will be here and at the same time I feel overwhelmed at times at all I want to get done before the baby gets here. Crazy I tell ya.

Ok, not much else to share. I hope everyone has a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...