Saturday, March 29, 2008

Some more of this and that

We had five very successful days of bootcamp! That was our retraining period. It went well, very well. It has been so peaceful around here. Our days went from constant, constant battles, sibling fighting, whining....etc. Seriously we had three starts of spats yesterday. But that is where the training comes in. For ME that is. I have to make sure to catch it immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY. Wow, what a difference that makes.

Jedidiah has been just blowing our minds lately. He started scarfing down food! I have been praying, and praying that his body would work like it should. He started eating two of his jars of food, AND ate mac and cheese yesterday, and this morning he was eating pancakes! He never eats breakfast! I weighed him yesterday and he is only two ounces away from catching up to his last highest weight. So today or tomorrow he should be caught up. And then he should be on the rise (number wise that is!)

The new baby is doing well. It is an active one. Not anymore active than the girls, but compared to Jedidiah's inutero activity level it very active. So this is good. The girls have loved feeling the baby kick. With Jedidiah by the time I got one or two kicks and got the kids over to feel he would be done moving!

Well I don't want to be on here for too long as I need to make sure I am on top of the kids. I can hear or see them all, but I need to act fast if anything comes up as we are still in training mode.

Here are some pictures:


Here is a picture of our newly sprouting garden plants. We have tomatoes, cucumbers, chives, watermelon, and beans in there. We have lettuce to plant directly in the garden beds.


Here our are sprouts three days later! My do they grow fast! They are supposed to stay in this set up for six weeks, which I don't see how that is going to be possible.



Here is our very own in house chef. She was cooking our yummy breakfast of homemade pancakes.

Here she is tending to the pancakes. I was quality control.

Here is Jedidiah inhaling his pancakes. He was trying to stuff them in his mouth. This is the same kid who would gag if you even touched his mouth about 8 weeks ago!

Jedidiah's compliments to the chef! He sat there for about 45 minutes eating. Granted he is new to this fork thingy. So it was taking a while. When he got too impatient, he would just pick them up with his fingers.

Besides being outside this would be one of Jedidiah's other favorite activities. He is making sure he has enough bubbles in there. He loves bubbles. Hey, what ever works. This is also the same kiddo who used to scream bloody murder if he even touched water. He has come a long way.

It doesn't get any better than this! One happy boy.

Not only is our oldest a chef, but a seamstress as well. Here is her doll that she and I made together. Her name is Annabelle. I made up a pattern, she sewed, stuffed and put on the hair, not to mention she clothed her as well. I have three other dolls waiting to be sewn. Maybe I can get her to do those as well. There have been so many things coming up lately. I have to put the dolls on my to do list.

I hope you all have a great day!

PS, make sure to check out the girls' blogs. Isabella has been writing up a storm, and sharing pictures. Moira will be writing a new post today. So check them out and make sure to leave just a quick comment. :-)

3 comments:

Tracy S said...

WOW, WOW, and more WOWs!!!!! I can hardly get over everything you are doing! Where do you find the time AND energy? You are truly an inspiration!!!
Love to all!!!

helpmeetintraining said...

Congrats on successful bootcamp! And I'm happy to hear your small one is gaining weight :)

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

I think they like, I mean Love, your posts Mom!

Bella

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...