Monday, January 29, 2007

A quiz for you....

OK, can you all tell me what these are?--------



















Well, if you answered "markers" you would be only partially correct. I know you are wondering what I mean. Let me put it this way:

Kids + markers = lightsabers

Here are some pictures to show what I mean:




















Here is Yoda with his red saber. I think that he is ridng one of those ton-tons (or whatever they are called).
























Here is a Jedi knight on another animal. In real life that would be a pink stuffed elephant. So I suppose I need another equation.

Kids + stuffed animals = Star Wars action figures

Hey, its called being creative and frugal! Nothing like killing two birds with one stone. It's frugal because we already have a ton of stuffed animals here in the house, so there is no need to go and buy the actual plastic action figures. Below you can see the very beautiful Princess Leah:






















You can see that the Princess has her own huge stash of lightsabers or herself.

have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...