Thursday, January 25, 2007

Check out....

Isabella's post on how to field dress a deer. I warn you ahead of time, it is pretty gruesome. But I figure it should count for a writting assignment.

We have been busy catching up on school. We got behind due to many things. Only a couple of days behind, nothing major. Jedidiah has been really fussy. We think he may have an ear infection. But not sure at this point. Giving it another day to see if he goes back to being his happy little self. Saoirse had this breathing thing going on. Really weird. She kept taking in these big breathes. It freaked me out to say the least. She did this every 5-15 seconds ALL day long! I took her to the doctors. We decided that since the benedryl was helping (at that point) we would wait to see what happened. Well she got worse the next day so I took her to after hours. They said she had an ear infection. I thought they were joking. Ok, not really, but it would be too long to get into here. So I took the presciption home with me, along with a bunch of other freebie meds. I got the inhler, but it didn't do a thing for her. So my sister thought that maybe she did have an ear infection and the breathing in deep was her way to pop her ears. Hmmmm, sounded good to me! No one else could tell me what was wrong with her. It's been 4 days of antibiotics and she is breathing better each day. Thank the Lord!!!!

So now we are trying to get back to normal here. I have some cute pictures to share, but will have to do so later as I hear Jedidiah crying. Poor thing is having a hard time going to sleep, even though he's been up for almost 6 hours!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...