Tuesday, November 14, 2006

My blog's colors..

Well it seems that "some" people were wondering why I changed my blog colors. The answer: Because I can. Yup there you have it. It has to do with a sense of control. This is my little world over here and I can make it any color I want to! So there :-) For those of you who don't know my sense of humor, what I just wrote was all in fun. And that "some" people, was actually my sister. Yes, I decided it was time to for a change. You see I am really itching to paint my walls. ALL of the walls in our house are only primed. That means every thing and any thing sticks to it. So I went to Sherwin-Williams to check out paint colors (on line that is) and they have the COOLEST tool!!!! You gotta go check it out! You drag the color from their vast collection over to the wall of a desired room and it "paints" it on there so you can get a feel for the color! How entirely cool. I was totally in my element. Isabella and I were having a blast "painting" yesterday. So I talked to Jerry about paint and it seems that we can probably get one can of paint a month. So it will take me a couple of months before I can start painting anything and I was feeling restless about it.....so I "painted" my blog instead. Ahh, relief. Well sort of, until I start noticing all the lovely finger prints all over the place!

Ok, gotta go take a shower and go to Walmart. The white noise maker isn't working!!! It worked fine last night, and then this morning I went to turn it off and it wouldn't shut off. So I unplugged it. When I plugged it back in to use for one of Jedidiah's naps it didn't work at all! UGH! I am hoping it is just a defective unit and not a fault with all of them. And in case my Mom is reading this, I took the one from the back!! Hee, hee.

Toodles!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...