Sunday, October 09, 2011

Still alive

Still here, just been very, very busy.  If all the work I am doing is successful, then I will be back to share what I'm doing.  If it's not successful, I'll still be back to tell you what I was doing :-)  But all this "doing" is seriously taking up all my time.  As if I had a bunch of free time on my hands to begin with.  We had to put schooling aside this week as the workload increased by ten.  We are still having to do all this work, but now there is a bit more rhythm to it, so I will be adding schooling back in.  On top of what I have going on a new sickness has hit the house.  People I am seriously going to rip up my bathroom floor all by myself if we don't get rid of this mold soon.  The mold is the culprit to all our illnesses.  The non stop illnesses were what happened back in our last house, which was mold ridden.  When we moved here all of that stopped!  At least until we developed a mold problem in this house.  Of course when we moved in here Jed was a  newborn, and all the energy that went into dealing with multiple sick children was just redirected to all of Jed's issues.  Non stop.  Of course there is a bit of a catch 22 involved with this mold problem.  We were already immune compromised from our poor diet, which would leave a person more prone to being affected by the mold.  The mold however is further weakening our immune system, making us even sicker as the months go on.  Saoirse stared with a sore throat yesterday.  I thought it odd that the sore throat was further down in her neck.  Today she has a bit of a hacking cough.  Oy!  Our new diet will *eventually* help us, but we are still having to battle the mold at the same time.  I'm on antibiotics now for a wicked sinus infection, and I can pretty much assure you that 2 or 3 weeks after my antibiotics run out I'll have another sinus infection.  I'm ready to move into a tent :-)

I was able to actually get the boys outside the other day and took a couple of pictures.  Nothing too exciting, but I'll post some when I get a chance.  Take care!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...