Saturday, April 03, 2010

Too much to post, too little time

We have been busy here. As such I have a lot to write about. But because we are busy, I don't have the time! ha! I do have pictures, but they are on my camera. I haven't had the energy to get them off my camera (I mean it's sooooo hard to do!-yes, I'm being silly). But I can tell you what I plan to write about. Actually this will serve as a reminder to me, lest I forget all that has been happening.

New baby goat, still waiting for the second to arrive.

New counter tops, still in progress, which has interfered with regular life :-)

I finally had the opportunity to use my new, *green* womanly product that I MUST do a review for ( this will be for ladies only!)

Jedidiah's appointment with our alternative health practitioner....pretty amazing on many accounts.

I'll have pictures of all of our new bacterias! ha, ha. I had to get a bunch of probiotics for Jed and just got them yesterday- kombucha, dairy kefir, water kefir, Greek yogurt, and Fil Majolk (spelling may be WAY off, it's a thinner yogurt that you can make without heating the milk up first- like I will have to do with the Greek yogurt)

Our zoo trip. Crazy busy, must remember to never go on Easter weekend ever again! But we had a neat experience with the carousel ride that I will tell you about.

I think those are the biggies. It has been a long week. I am looking forward to cleaning up and getting things back on track.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Kim

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...