Saturday, April 17, 2010

Saturday

Today was busy with soccer, going to the fountain for pictures and shopping.  I have to edit some of the pictures we took today, but we got a few cute ones.  Below you'll see my best attempt at a group shot.  I'll have to post the ones of their faces to show you why I went with just their feet!  Ha!  I am hoping to get some time tonight to write up my book reviews of two great books that I have read this past week.  Yes, I read two books.....they were that great!  But until then I must round up the troops to make sure we have the house in order so that we can relax on Sunday.  I am so thankful that I had precooked our beef for tacos the other night.  It will make tonights dinner go so much faster.  If the girls do all the cleaning they need to do (which surprisingly is not much) they will get to watch a movie this evening. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...