Thursday, September 04, 2008

Just stopping in

Just wanted to send a note out to say that Isabella has a new post...or two on her blog. One is about our dog, which she is asking prayer for, so please do check it out (and if you feel led to pray, please leave her a little note). She also posted about the treasure hunt.

Other than that, not much is new here. I am thinking of doing a give-a-way.....maybe :-) I'll obviously let you all know when I do. I need to think of how I want to set it up. I already know what I'll give away.

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Laura said...

I was thinking about you today...busy week for us, I'm sure you've had one too. Giveaways are run, I'm going to do another one. I'll give you a hint it's HS related. Hope Jed is doing well, and chunky baby :)

Henley said...

Yes, how is Jedidiah doing? Please let us know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...