Monday, November 19, 2007

Checking out the new slideshow feature

I just logged on and saw that Blogger has a new feature. I am going to attempt to figure it out. Just beware.....I may fail, someone cover me, I'm going in.....


And I FAILED, but it looks like I am not the only one. When I went to the help feature other people were asking how in the world you are supposed to do this. So for now, I have a slide show of just some nature pictures or something generic! UGH! Computers frustrate me so. Don't these programmers know that there are computer illiterate people out there who need things to be a bit more simpler? Oh well, I'll try again later.

Well if you go to this link it should take you to the photos that I wanted on my slideshow. If you click on the "i" in the middle of the first picture it will make the captions pop up under the photos. This is the best I can do for now. Bummer.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/21041660@N03/show/

1 comment:

Angie said...

Cool loves the pictures K.
Blessings,
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...