Monday, February 06, 2012

Pay it forward 2012

What a neat idea!  I visited a newer to me blog tonight, and she had what is called:
Hand-Made Pay It Forward! Pass It On! Don't Pass It Up!!

You know I like to be crafty, even if they are small trifles :-)  I'm not one for deadlines, I keep threatening my kids that they won't be allowed to enter any more homeschooling functions because I hate making sure they are on target for the deadline.  I know, pretty silly.  But, having a deadline this far out makes it seem very doable.  I can't promise anyone who signs up an amazing item, but I will make sure to send something!  If you are one of the top five commentors please email me your physical mailing addy to my email:
kerri.junk at yahoo dot com.  Yes, there is a "dot" between "kerri" and "junk".  Here are the rules for playing:


Two rules:

1. I promise to make something and send it (before the end of 2012) to the first five people who comment on this post.

2. If you are one of the first five, you must promise to re-post the rules on your blog (or even Facbook) and send something to the first five people who comment on your post. The item must be hand made by you and the recipient must receive the gift before the end of 2012. The item may be as simple or as complicated as you would like. You just have to promise to follow through.

I'm sharing this on Simple Lives Thursday

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...