Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Working on Thanksgiving


The girls and I have been busy putting together some dishes in advance for tomorrows festivities. We made Cranberry Orange Bread, Sweet Potatoe Casserole and Angus' Barn Chocolate Pie. I als cut some onions up for tomorrows new take on the green bean casserole. I found it in a magazine while in the doctor's waiting room. It sounds good. I had the kitchen all cleaned, but now it's a disaster again. So it will be a quick cleaning for tomorrow morning.

I have just recently started the T-Tap exercise videos (the girls join me during various time throught out the video). And boy, do my legs ache!! I wanted to do the "bootcamp" which is at least 4 days in a row. Well I got two days in, then had to take a day off! It's hard stuff.

I'm gonna see if I can find some cute pics from Halloween. I hope I pic the right ones, as the thumbnails are hard to figure out. Here goes: Well it put it in the wrong spot, but that's ok. The first picture is of Isa as a Cowgirl. She was very excited to find this costume at the toy store. A big hit!


Here are all the girls together. The younger three were puppy dogs. It would have been cute if they were horses, but we still pretended that they were all working on the range. They were herding horses or cows or something of that nature. Soirse caught on really quick that you hold out your pumpkin and you get candy. So after a couple of houses she would start "grunting" and pointing to the next house, so get some more treats. The next time we went for a walk it happened to be night out, and there was Saoirse grunting and pointing at the houses. She figured the Halloween thing should be a weekly event.

Well it's getting late and we have a big day ahead of us tomorrow. We hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...