Friday, November 25, 2005

We had a great day!


Thanksgiving was a hit. Everything went well. I made the new green bean casserole. It turned out great! I will do that one again. Flannery loved Nanna's homemade creanberry sauce. She had three helpings! It was really yummy. It was a cool, breezy day, so we were able to go for a nice walk. Unfrotuneately the boy down the street (8 or 9) was riding his dirt bike around. That freaked out Saoirse. She was holding my hand and walking, but got scared and wanted me to carry her. Boy was my back sore after that. She is getting big. Poor thing started sneezing a few times yesterday and I got suspicious that she may be coming down with something. Sure enough, she woke up today stuffy and a bit warm. Yuck.

Check out this cute picture taken a few weeks ago of our little movie star. Too cute. Although she can only do non-speaking roles. She will be 19 months old in a couple of days and she still doesn't talk. Go figure. I'm sure she'll have something to say sooner or later. She has no problems with screeching.

Well it looks like it will take me a few days to work off the Thanksgiving indulgences. I have been eating very well. But boy, I enjoyed myself yesterday. Yum. Now the work begins. It is a cold day today, but the girls really want to go outside. We actually got all our work done early today (cleaning, school..)so they got to watch a bit of Animal Planet and in a minute we'll go outside. Flannery just woke up from her nap. I'll have to take a picture of my curly scarf that I made. I didn't think it would be very comfortable, but it is. I'll be wearing it today to keep the chill out. And all you northerners can just hush about my "cold" weather :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...