Friday, November 25, 2005

Three little babooshkas and winnie the pooh


Ok, so I don't know how to spell babooshka, but it is the name my Mom used to call me and my sisiter when we got out of the bath and she was wrapping us up in a towel. And there's a winnie the pooh in here too. Poor Flannery, she was saying she felt cold. A little flag went up, my kids are never cold. I was going to take her temp, but when she refused my suggestion of a sweater I thought nothing more about it. Then she fell asleep sitting up. Again not a big deal, as they were up late last night. But after she woke up she was just laying there. Hmmmm, I went over there and felt her head, hot. Yuck. So she has a 102. But she still wants to come outside with us. I think it would be good to get some fresh air. I put on her sweats and she looked so cute I had to take the pic.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...