Monday, August 26, 2013

Focus....Finally!

Oh, finally! Way back when, months ago, I was lamenting the ill focus of my new camera.  I waited a year to get my camera back, and when I did, I couldn't get the focus right.  Sarah was kind enough to send me a link about focus.  I read it, and re-read it.  I tried to figure out what buttons I had to push to set this up on my camera.   However, I was smack dab in the middle of first trimester morning sickness/heart racing.  I could barely take my camera out to take a picture, let alone figure the focus thing out. 

Fast forward to today.  I took the pictures of the kids outside working in the garden and was once again disappointed about how they turned out, focus wise. So I finally sat down to work it out.  I decided to google my camera in particular to figure it out. Before that I did switch the focus setting to al servio. Oh, my!  Soooo much better!  I will have to wait to see if I got the setting right the next time I take my camera out, but for now, it is working so much better.  I am still not too keen on some of the clarity of the pictures.  This camera just seems to have it's issues.  When I had my old camera is was pretty easy to make things work right from the box.  This has not been the case for my new camera. A big learning curve.  Here are just a few of the pictures I took today, after I set my focus to al servio:







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...