Monday, August 17, 2009

a new montage

Things have been crazy over here. Some day I may be able to tell you all about it, but for now just suffice it to say it's been one crazy month. Never mind that things may get even CrAzIeR over the next few weeks. But I really wanted to share our pictures with you all. I put them in a montage since there were so many. There are pictures of the kiddos building their message boards at Home Depot. We have Isabella and Moira's joint birthday party. You will see them playing pin the tail on the doggie, trying ever so hard to break the pinata and them with their cake. Plus there are some cute pictures of the boys at the end, mostly of Jonah. Today I have to get ourselves back on track with just some normal everyday tasks. I hope you enjoy the montage. I usually take the time to work out the 'effects', but I don't have time today, so I left it as is.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

LOOOVED the montage! Kudos on the Home Depot projects! I have always *meant* to do that! Looks like fun times! That poor penguin didn't stand a chance:(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...