Sunday, September 30, 2007

I'm still here....

No I haven't fallen off the face of the Earth! Just been busy. There is a lot of things I have been working on, so some of that busy-ness has been doing 'things' and sometimes it is my mind sorting out a ton of things that the Lord is showing me. I have a few pictures to share. They are from the past few weeks. Jedidiah just started pulling himself to standing! We have had a bit of a set back as his tummy can't seem to handle the increase in food volume we were doing. The sad thing is we were only increasing it by 2mls per day (that's less than half a teaspoon!!!). So we moved things back. The good news is that he is gaining weight. I weighed him today and he was 16 pounds and 10.5 ounces. He's just in the slow and steady crowd I suppose :-)


I have been busy cleaning and organizing the house. When I was in the hospital Joe, my sisters dh, put all the kids to work and I came home to a clean house. That was a life and sanity saver! Unfortunately it didn't stay that way. It slowly deteriorated to craziness. But I finally have my wits about me....well most of them anyways :-) That has been the other 'busy-ness' that has been taking my time. I really didn't expect to be drawn into this....hhhmmmm....I'm at a loss for words on how to describe it....I guess I have been drawn into this next phase of our little family revival. There have been many things on my heart lately and I just couldn't figure out what to do about them. So I have earnestly been praying for the Lord's direction. I remember reading about this one mom's situation where she had put all things aside as she was going through this 'season of renewal'. I thought, oh no I could never do that, I have so many other things to do! But you know what....it came down to a strong conviction sent by God to take that time. It was something my sister had said to me regarding my kiddos that stopped me in my tracks. I had already been wrestling with a bunch of stuff in my heart. But this just BLEW me away. I KNEW God was saying that it is time to get with it! So I prayed that He would show me, and he has been faithful to do so. I will have to bring you all along on my journey if I can. It will take me a while to get some of this worked out and there is still stuff that the Lord has not revealed to me, it is a process.


So with all of that I will need to post some pictures and start on putting things into a schedule of sorts to see how all these things will work out.



Here's a picture I tried to get of Jedidiah's mouthful of teeth. You can see 3 of the top 4 new ones. And here he is having fun with his dinner.

This is one of Jedidiah's favorite toys!! His therapy ball. He gets soooo excited when he sees it. Although his new all time favorite is his push toy that he can hang on to and walk along with. Although he doesn't know how to steer it, so someone needs to go along with him to help him out. I will have to get a picture of that soon.

We have our own track in our back yard. Ok, not a running track, but an agility track....for the dogs. Here is Isabella working hard to get it all put together. She also made some jumps and a teeter board.

Here she is trying it out. Maybe she is even giving the dog a lesson. I think our dog has ADD! Ha, ha! That lazy dog is laying in the middle of the track! Actually though Isabella has been training the dogs to jump and do other 'stunts'. It's pretty amazing.

I hope everyone has a great day. I am hoping to participate in the Sew Crafty Friday next week. I've been working on a few things all along, I just haven't gotten around to photographing any of them yet.

1 comment:

Angie said...

I love you updates and seeing cute little Jedidiah!
In that picture of Isabella and the dog, I can almost imagine a caption for the dog.LOL.Love Ya.
Blessings!!
Angie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...