Thursday, January 16, 2014

The 'something' turned out to be nothing...

I spent most of yesterday trying to rest, and nap when I could.  I was so exhausted!  Thankfully by bedtime I felt better :-)  I ate something and went straight to bed, but not without a contraction coming right at 10 PM on the dot!  I had some more contractions every 15 minutes for the next 2 hours, but then???  Nothing, nada, zippo, zero!  That's ok, that meant I got a good stretch of sleep last night.  Maybe, as Kelly pointed out, it will be tonight, with the full moon!  I suppose that means I better rest up today!

I tell you, these babes have minds of their own :-)

In the meantime I try to rest and in between get a few things done.  I have some food things that need taking care of (yogurt, kimchi, and soup).  Other than that maybe another walk as that seems to settle the baby deep down.  If anything else happens I'll report, but until then....carry on :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...