Thursday, October 31, 2013

Huge praise!

This may be a bit premature, but it looks as if Jed's medical savings card (for his growth hormone) will be renewed!  This is a huge praise as the monthly copay for his medicine was going to be a huge hit against our budget.  His pharmacy called last night to put through his next order, and I was told we had to pay for the copay.  I told them I had to call back as I was not sure which card we were going to use (we have benefits card and our regular bank card...both of which come out of the paycheck).  When I called back this morning the agent told me that our savings card was supposed to be active until the 30th of this month, so when they called yesterday it was supposed to still be active.  That alone was great news, but then he asked if we had re-enrolled in the program.  Re-enroll?  No.  We didn't know that option was open to us.  So a few phone calls later and it looks like Jed will be re-enrolled into the savings program!  We'll know for sure by this afternoon, but the woman I spoke to thought it was pretty much a done deal.

Totally not related, but yesterday marked week 28, I am now officially in the third trimester!  A couple of prayer requests for those willing to pray....1. This baby has been enjoying the transverse position the *WHOLE* pregnancy.  This is a concern, seeing as what we went through with Aubrey.  A lot of the problem is that there is still plenty of wiggle room due to this being pregnancy #8, and some, um, lax stomach muscles.  Please pray that this baby will find the head down position more comfortable in the next few weeks!  Not only head down BUT also facing the correct way....no repeat of a posterior baby, PLEASE!!!!  2. Between being busy, and feeling or fighting sickness (that basically presents itself as overall body weakness), I have not been keeping up with exercising.  It has only been about 2 and a half weeks, but it really shows!  I am trying to get back into it, and I am having to start off slow.  I really can't believe you can get that out of shape so quickly!  Ugh.  I need to stay active and strong for delivery.  And yes, delivery pretty much consumes a majority of my thoughts these days.

Hoping to take a picture of my expanding belly soon :-)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...