Saturday, January 31, 2009

Come and make bread with us

Isbella and I had a great time putting together some videos of us making bread. We created a channel on youtube, so as to hopefully cut down on anyone elses indecent videos popping up. Do be careful, as youtube is a dangerous place for any young person to be on unsupervised. I wish I was proficient enough with this type of media to have put together the videos in just two batches, but alas, that is something I must learn to do. So for now you will just have to click on the next video in the series (they are numbered) to see the whole demonstration that we give. The videos showed a bit of real life in them, although we tried to minimize that :-) If we went ALL real I am not sure if you would have been able to see what I or Isabella were doing as we would have had many, many hands in the way :-) So go check out our demonstration of the mixer we have (Electrolux) and the breadmaking.

Southern Peaches Productions

2 comments:

Tracy S said...

WOW! I LOVED your videos! All of you did such a great, great job!!!! Now if only I could afford such a mixer! I will have to come to your house and borrow yours! :)
Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Wow - I'm so impressed with these videos! :) Hope you make more...

Kerri -- it just goes to show how experienced a mommy you are that you can calmly demonstrate your mixer, while holding Jed and Jonah crying in the background. See as a newer mommy, when my kid cries I am freaking out! LOL.

Isabella -- what a great job you did! You were such a natural on camera and did a wonderful job explaining all the steps and showing us how to make bread! you go girl!

xo
Isabelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...