Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Oops, I was off...

So, I was checking my calendar for something, and saw that I didn't turn 11 weeks pregnant today.  I'm only turning 10 weeks!  Not sure if that is good or bad :-)  Well, bad because I thought I was one week closer to being done with the nausea.  Ugh.  Granted the magnesium really, really does help (especially when I compare it to the week when the magnesium wasn't cutting it...due to being sick), but by golly I feel like an oil slick by the end of the day, or if I am using the Epsom salts as a mag source my skin feels on the dry side. 

Today I had a very productive day!!!  We will see if I have any consequences tomorrow (fatigue).  But for today I was able to turn 3 gallons of milk into ricotta cheese, and yogurt.  (I just made 2 gallons of yogurt two days ago).  We had a LOT of milk building up in our fridge since I was too sick to deal with it. We still have 3/4 of a gallon left.  But, we will now have to conserve it as one of our goats just came down with mastitis.  Bummer.  I am not capable of treating that naturally right now (takes more time and energy than I have right now), so an antibiotic it is, which means that we have to dump the milk for the next 12-14 days.

On top of that we got a handle on the kitchen.  Moira really went to town cleaning it up.  And we actually made a dent in the laundry!  OOOooohhh.  After not being able to stand up for longer than 10 minutes last week, all of this work is just glorious! 

That is all, just editing my mistake of which week I am in.   

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...