Monday, December 28, 2009

before and after

Here are some pictures that I've edited using various tools (you have to scan down, as my styles are messed up) ...













































Before: After:



This is Isabella's first photo transformation. Pretty neat.





A simple transformation to sepia.



I really liked this one. Although the orientation did not come out right for my blog. This was made to black and white and then the color of the wagon was brought back in.


I made the wagon's color bold in this photo. With the photo below, I muted the color.






I really love the transformation of this photo. I adjusted it's position, made it black and white and then added text.




With this photo I wanted to put the emphasis on the wrist warmers. So I did the same technique as with the wagon photo. This is very simple to do in Picnik.





Here I just did a 'focus blur' or something like that! I'm so technical aren't I? Then I gave it a border.





I tried taking a bunch of photos without the flash. A lot of them came out grainy like the above photo. However I really loved Jonah's expression, and so I set out to see what I could do with it.


I cropped the photo, rotated it, and then used the '1960's' action on it. Pretty cute.


I love both of these photos. I love the color in the original. I cropped the photo, added a bit of blur around the edges and then muted the colors.


I like this one because it seems dreamy. I've been having a blast editing my photos. With all of the above photos I think I also adjusted the exposure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...