Thursday, June 25, 2009

What are we to DO?

Wow, it's been a while since I last wrote! Just been keeping busy around here, which is a good thing. There are a few things to report here and there, but I will make a catch up post later. For now I have a question. And seriously if anyone has the answer or has read of an answer, do let me know. There is this Russian journalist that wrote an article on how Marxist the US is and how we are doing nothing about it. It is rather depressing. I've read a lot about this lately and most people say that we are just on the brink of no return. They say there is still a short amount of time for us to do something about it, BUT NONE of them are saying what that "something" IS. I'm all for joining efforts to protect our freedom and to see that our country returns to the Constitution, BUT I need to know WHAT I am supposed to be doing to help with that. I am one of those people who are the last to know everything. No, seriously I am. So here I am without a clue, does anyone want to help me out here?

For anyone who is interested in protecting our parental freedoms do make sure that you check out parentalrights.org for the latest information. Do make those calls. I was very excited to see that they disconnected Rice's line since we tied it up. I was not able to get through to the White House comment lines yesterday, but I plan on trying today. And it looks as if my House Rep is not on their supporters list either, meaning another call. Please don't make light of this, our children's future (and grandbabies) depends on it.

OK, now back to our regularly scheduled program :-) (Coming later on today hopefully)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...