Saturday, February 21, 2009

bean burgers

I just wanted to pop in here and give you all the link to the black bean burger recipe. I will be trying others out over the coming months. But this one seems to be the best I've had so far. I made a big batch and froze them in patties to be used for a quick lunch or dinner. I have really been enjoying them. Let me know if you try them and how you like them, or let me know if you have a tried and true recipe. In the recipe I left out the green peppers, and went light on the hot sauce.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Homemade-Black-Bean-Veggie-Burgers/Detail.aspx

1 comment:

Henley said...

Sounds yummy, I"ll be trying these! How is Jed?? I miss your posts - come back when you have time! Love to Jed and the girls. (baby J too!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...