Friday, July 27, 2007

It's been a while

No, I haven't fallen off the planet, at least not yet. Some days it does seem that I am only being held down by a very thin string, that may snap at any given moment, which would send me twirling out into outer space.....ya know, now that I think about it, that might not be such a bad idea.....:-) I have a ton to write about! But right now is not the time. I am waiting for Jedidiah to get done with his tube feeding so I can go to bed and get up in two hours to give him his next feeding! But do be on the lookout for a new post coming up that will catch you up on how we have been. Jedidiah turned one this month!!!!!!!! I can hardly believe it!!! Moira just turned eight, and in a few weeks Isabella turns double digits!!!! I have pictures of some things to share, and an update on how Jedidiah is doing health wise. So you all stay tuned. Hopefully it won't take me long to throw a post together.

2 comments:

Angie said...

ohhh ohhh
I can't wait!!
Blessings,
Angie

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Kerri! Looking forward to hearing the update on Jedidiah and see new pictures of the family :)
--isabelle

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...