Monday, October 05, 2015

Swimming in the Chaos

I actually picked up my camera today!  It's been months.  It has been a very wet and great past 12 days.  Apparently we broke an 1880-something record, with 12 consecutive days of rain.  Thankfully we've had a couple of breaks of sun here and there, but I was beginning to have waking nightmares of a movie I saw as a preteen.  For some reason this movie seems like a nightmare to me.  Don't remember the name of it.  But the idea was that these people lived either on Earth, or some other planet that had rain 24/7, 364 days a year.  One day a year the rain stops and the sum comes out.  There was a school class that was making all these plans on how they were going to spend their sunny day.  But the day of the sun, one of the students get locked in a closet, missing the only sunny day of the year.  I was so depressed after that movie!  Anywas, day 12 of rain it is.

Here are just a couple of pictures.  Isabella was giving pony rides to the boys.  I didn't get out there in time to take pictures of them riding, but Flannery got everything on video.  Maybe I'll post a short video once Bella uploads it from her camera.

 Aubrey still sporting the riding helmet.  He fell off the pony a few times, but he's our fearless one.


 Merida looked so cute in this sweater with her hood up.  All my other girls hated hats and hoods, but she seems to like it.


 Jonah being a nice big brother helping her with her shoes.  Look how she is holding on to his shoulder.  Aaaww/


Jonah asked me if I would take some pictures of him.  I took three, and in all of them he has a very serious face.  But my golly, he looks so old here!  Where is my seven year old?

2 comments:

Tricia said...

You have very cute children! That last one is just beautiful. I think it would great on a wall.

The Southern Peach-Girls said...

Thank you Tricia. You know what? I don't have one single picture (of anyone or anything) on my walls!!! I think I need to remedy that :-)

Blessings,
Kerri

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...