Saturday, April 25, 2015

How neat!!!

Just had to share this little tid bit.  It was a wee small spark of cuteness that made me smile...which is saying something!  I will spare everyone the details, but things have been rather difficult here lately.  AND, it has nothing to do with my clean up and get back on board efforts.  Imagine that.

Anyways, Moira had mentioned a week or more ago about a movie having "a Saoirse" in it.  I vaguely remember her telling me that, so when Isabella mentioned it today (while looking for a movie to watch), I asked to see the trailer.  It is an animated movie, with the main character that has the name, Saoirse!  So, if you all want to hear how her name is said, you can watch the trailer below.  She's the 'glowing' baby :-)


2 comments:

Jeremiah said...

There is an actress named Saoirse Ronan...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saoirse_Ronan

She starred in a movie as a little girl that was trained by her father to be an assassin.

Kelly Timberlake said...

There's also an actress named Saoirse Ronan--she's great! She said it's pronounced like "inertia".

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...