Saturday, September 26, 2009

Just busy, busy

I do wish I took the time to at least post snippets over the past couple of weeks. The past week I have been privledged to have a bit of an energy boost. Not sure why, I wish I did so that I could reproduce it when necessary. I was just talking to my sister about it yesterday. I have my house almost done (decluttering) and I have a 'fear' that sickness will soon strike. It never, NEVER fails....once I get things organized we are hit with some sickness that undoes all my hard work. I actually thought about not finishing up the work I have left to do in hopes of keeping sickness at bay.

Most days I usually look forward to the baby going to bed so I can get stuff done. However I never have any energy to do anything by the time I get him to bed. ( I just realized that the first sentence in this paragraph sounds pretty bad! I love the little guy to pieces, he just happens to be a little tornado and all my efforts -in the past- have failed to get caught up. So I would try to do damage control until he went to bed, and then hope to actually get ahead, which had not been possible till this last week.) For some reason though this week from the moment I woke up until midnight I was able to go, go, go! So a lot has gotten done around here!

But I have been making sure to get as much done as I can, not knowing how long this energy burst may last, and therefore have not been spending much time on the computer. Hopefully when I am finished I will be able to have a nice long post to catch up on everything that has been going on around here.

"see you all soon"!

3 comments:

Nancy M. said...

I hardly ever have energy bursts and if I do they sure don't last long, lol! I hope you didn't jinx things and that no one gets sick!

Kathy said...

You are so right! It is about this tiem every year that we just about get everything decluttered and school going well and then we all get sick. I guess we arent the only family that experiences this.

I look forward to your catch ups...whenever you get the time. We'll still be here :)

Anonymous said...

I've ben reading your blog for a while,and can so well relate to waiting for a moment's peace to get on with chores..only to find you're
totally spent already: )!We to have 6 little ones,our eldest being 11.Hectic is not the word..we went beyond that a baby or two ago lol.
Take care.In Christ,Anna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...