Monday, July 19, 2021

Time to Catch Up

 Wow....it's been a while. That seems to be a theme here on this blog.  Alas, I am making an attempt to get back on and track our days.  I've mentioned it before that the boys would really like to have their memories preserved.  We certainly have a few years that are 'missing'.  Jonah turns 13 today and last night he wanted to hear the story of his birth. So we read through it on here, and then he and Aubrey spent time looking over past memories.

My first order of business will be to get my camera fixed.  It needs a major cleaning or tune up. I haven't used it in a few years!  It's been sitting unused due to the need to get it fixed.  I just haven't made it a priority.   I'm just not sure how to go about it. Find a camera shop or send it in to Canon.  In the meantime I can make some catch up posts about what we are all up to, but the kids....they want pictures to go with the stories.

Life has been going pretty well. Definitely some snags, but also some progress as well.  I spent two months being down due to covid.  We've done a lot of work on the house!  Still more to be done.  One thing that I am in the beginning stages of planning is for a big overhaul of our spaces inside.  Too much clutter.  We have to make another attempt to tame the electronic devices as well.  Lots of work to be done in that area.  

So, stay tuned for our adventures in simplifying and renovations. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...